Tuesday, April 1, 2014

the best form of is the kendo that you are having fun doing

Been a while since my last blog post and lots of things have happened kendo-wise.

We've had a lot of visitors to our club, attended many tournaments and had a successful influx of beginners to our club.

One thing i've been reflecting on lately is the fact that I have taken Kendo a lot more seriously and have been taking out my stress/frustrations from my own personal life to vent in Kendo.

This is not the way it should be... I need re-evaluate my way of kendo and also put 110% into training.
One thing useful for everyone to think about is; to not be too sad about little failures and don't be too happy about little successes. They mean little in the long run and are just aims to help you find your way along your kendo career.

Last parting message that I need to personally work on is this:
The most important thing is your eyes. Don't just look at your opponents and react to their movements, but look into their heart and exploit their weakness.


With that - I bid you adieu till next time.

No comments: