Saturday, October 25, 2008

Down with the sickness

Well, I've managed to yet again, miss out on another training session. 

Felt dizzy/nauseous yesterday, so I didn't end up goin training. I feel a bit better today but not fully up to scratch. Good thing is, that I don't have to go to work and have roughly the same amount of time to study for Accounting (on the 29th) due to my 2 days out of action from my sickness.

I'm not going to be training on monday either; I need all the time to study for my exam and get Credit + for this accounting. ><

Wish me luck.! 

Also, watched Clannad After Story Episode 3 today (or was it 4 .. the latest one). Was good episode. Currently waiting for Gundam 00 new episode. >,<

Anyway, untill next time; I hope that I will feel better. Ciao~

- End Transmission.

No comments: